Stack Financial Management
2472 Birch Glen, Suite A
Whitefish, MT 59937
Toll Free: 800-790-5001
1. You’re a name, not a number. Stack Financial Management is located in Whitefish, Montana. We’re nearly 2,500 miles from Wall Street and its impersonal institutions and culture. You’ll enjoy personal attention from expert advisors who know you by name. As a client, you are treated like family.
2. Your money is kept in your name. It’s never commingled with anyone else’s money. Instead, it’s custodied in a separate, individual brokerage account in your name at Charles Schwab Institutional. And you have easy access to your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. You’ll have peace of mind thanks to our “safety first” strategy. While no one can guarantee performance, this strategy has been developed and refined over the past 35 years. And it helps maximize safety and profits in bull and bear markets alike.
4. You’ll appreciate our fiercely independent research. We do in-depth research on each and every individual company that we consider for your portfolio. Plus, Stack Financial Management has exclusive access to analysis from more than 100 years of economic and financial data compiled by our sister company, InvesTech Research. We never just regurgitate Wall Street’s often shallow and biased research. And we never take money from companies or promoters to buy a particular stock.
5. You’ll know exactly how your money is being invested. You’re never kept in the dark. There are no secrets and no confusion. You’ll also receive same-day trade confirmations and monthly statements directly from Charles Schwab Institutional. And you get a personalized quarterly account report from us. It includes sector allocation, investment performance, portfolio value, and a summary of all transactions.
6. You’ll understand the reasoning behind the investments and the allocations in your portfolio. You’ll be updated every 2 weeks on our strategy and outlook with a complimentary subscription to Jim Stack’s 35-year old monthly newsletter, InvesTech Research, and the monthly online Interim Bulletin. You’ll also have access to the weekly Financial Hotline. All this will keep you up-to-date on Jim Stack’s expert analysis of the stock market and economic developments that impact your portfolio, including what’s happening at the Federal Reserve.
7. Your privacy is honored and protected. We take extensive measures to protect your data and all personal information at Stack Financial Management. Your data is stored on servers located in our office. Nothing is stored in “the cloud.” And all emails we send you that contain personal account information are encrypted and password protected for your security.
8. You’ll be part of one of the most respected money management firms in the nation. Our team has over 120 years of combined experience in the investment industry. Barron’s has included us in the “Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors” rankings nine times since they began vetting top firms in the nation ten years ago. And we’ve been recognized by Financial Times, Investment News, and Worth. We also have over a 98% client retention rate.