Last Updated: May 2021
By continuing to use our Site, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyze the way you use our Site. Please read this Policy carefully for more details about the information we collect when you use our Site. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Site, you must stop using our Site or withdraw your consent as stipulated below.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things (e.g., remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website). When you visit our website (“Site”), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For additional information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Analytical Purposes: Analytical cookies allow us to recognize, measure and track visitors to our Site. This helps us to improve and develop the way that our Site works, for example, by determining whether Site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of the Site that are of the most interest to them.
- Usage Preferences: Some of the cookies on our Site are activated when visitors to our Site make a choice about their usage of the Site. Our Site then ‘remembers’ the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of the Site to the individual user.
- Functional Purposes: Functional purpose cookies store information that is needed by our applications to process and operate. For example, where transactions or requests within an application involve multiple workflow stages, cookies are used to store the information from each stage temporarily, in order to facilitate completion of the overall transaction or request.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Site uses:
- Time zone cookies: This site uses a cookie to track the time zone that the connecting device is in.
- Session cookies: The session cookie maintains your user experience from page to page.
This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (“Google”), to help us understand how site visitors use our Site and to continuously improve the user experience. The information generated about your use of this Site may be transferred to and stored in a Google server in the United States or otherwise outside of the EU. We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis and track website behavior such as what pages you looked at and for how long. To track your session usage, Google drops a cookie with a randomly generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics entirely, download and install Google’s Opt-out Browser Add-on.
How to Manage Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies that have already been set. Allaboutcookies.org explains how to remove cookies from your browser, however, note that some of our website features may not function as a result.